2018 Division Reports
Beef Cattle Research Council
Beef Cattle Research Council (BCRC) is Canada’s industry-led funding agency for beef, cattle and forage research.
Canfax, has provided expert analysis of markets and trends in the ever changing North American beef industry for over forty years.
CRS focuses on a wide range of statistical information, specializing in the Canadian beef industry. CRS also provides the CCA and its members with statistics concerning the world beef situation.
Verified Beef Production + Program
Verified Beef Production Plus (VBP+) is an expansion of the Canadian beef industry’s recognized food safety program to include animal care, biosecurity and environmental stewardship, all areas of interest for consumers and food companies.
The Environmental Stewardship Award + Provincial Recipients
As stewards of a vast portion of the Canadian landscape, Canada’s beef cattle producers play a significant role in protecting and enhancing the environment. They continuously strive to improve existing stewardship conservation practices to create a sustainable future – always farming for tomorrow.
Since 1996, TESA has recognized producers who go above and beyond standard industry conservation practices and set positive examples for other cattle producers and the general public.
Beef Cattle Research Council | Canfax | Canfax Research Services | Verified Beef Production Plus | TESA + Provincial Recipients | National Recipient
• President's Message
• Executive Vice President's Message
• Board of Directors
• Beef Cattle Research Council
• Canfax Research Services
• Verified Beef Production Plus
• TESA + Provincial Recipients
• National Recipient
• Animal Health + Care Committee
• Domestic Agriculture Policy + Regulations Committee
• Environment Committee
• Foreign Trade Committee
• Value Creation + Competitiveness Committee
• Canada Beef
• Canadian Beef Breeds Council
• Canadian Beef Check-Off Agency
• Canadian Cattle Identification Agency
• Public and Stakeholder Engagement
• Cattlemen's Young Leaders
• Young Cattlemen's Council
Provincial Association Reports
• British Columbia Cattlemen's Association
• Alberta Beef Producers
• Saskatchewan Cattlemen's Association
• Manitoba Beef Producers
• Beef Farmers of Ontario
• Les Producteurs de bovins du Québec
• New Brunswick Cattle Producers
• Nova Scotia Cattle Producers
• Prince Edward Island Cattle Producers
2018 PARTNERS PROGRAM
180, 6815 - 8 Street NECalgary, AB T2E 7H7
© 2019 Canadian Cattlemen's Association